Complaint Review: Shannon Motors

• Reported By: kecha — providence Rhode Island
Shannon Motors
648 Killingly Street Johnston, Rhode Island USA

Shannon Motors Unsafe Vehicle Johnston Rhode Island

I had purchased a vehicle from shannon motors 1yr and half ago….2 months into purchasing the car I noticed water would get into my car when it rained..so I took it to their service dept and he treated me like I was lying and didn’t even look at the vehicle told me to come back when the situation has gotten worst…so it did 1yr and half later Im looking at the ground as I drive and now they say its unfixable…so I took it to an mechanic they put my car on lift and we were madly surprised the whole bottom of my car is rotted out..they stated who sold me a car with no floors….are you serious!!!!!

I take it back they refuse to take blame for this and say it could of happened over the winter…when the mechanics said my car had to been sitting for over 5yrs in rust before they sold it to me…my thing is how did my car pass inspection that they gave me saying everything was ok…. [continued below]....

.....just illegal stuff going on but Im getting the run around because everyone is scared to sue Shannon Motors….worst thing is Im still making payments..My car is and was dangerous to drive to this day!! Now what do I do?….Shannon offered me another vehicle but refuse to put the monies I already spent on this car towards another vehicle..and when done financing this new car I would have paid over 17,000….so am I suppose to just sit here and take this????!!!!

…I want my car fixed for the money I put into this car in payments and for the risk you put me and my family in selling me a dangerous car…no floors!!! Really

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shannon-Motors/Johnston-Rhode-Island-02908/Shannon-Motors-Unsafe-Vehicle-Johnston-Rhode-Island-1072333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shannon Motors