Complaint Review: shannon newcomb

• Updated: Sun, April 17, 2011

• Reported By: catford — CHANDLER Arizona United States of America
shannon newcomb
5982 OLD ROUTE 11 LOT 12 DUBLIN, Virginia United States of America

shannon newcomb She scammed me a new toshiba laptop worth alot of money. DUBLIN, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Oh Lawd

*Consumer Comment: What type of scam are YOU running?

We met on a dating site called www.whoisnear.com she said she loved me and wants me. She made me fall in love. I trusted her.

I asked her if she can help me receive a laptop and help me send it an orphan in Africa.She said she will. Then the laptop got to her and she claimed it's now hers. She made me waste a lot of money. She always insult me anytime i asked her to give me back my laptop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2011 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shannon-newcomb/DUBLIN-Virginia-24084/shannon-newcomb-She-scammed-me-a-new-toshiba-laptop-worth-alot-of-money-DUBLIN-Virginia-715774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shannon newcomb

Oh Lawd

AUTHOR: Cboyett71 - (United States of America)

Ummm, dude. If you meet a gal on a dating site and want her to help you buy a computer...you're an idiot.

What type of scam are YOU running?

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

What type of scam are you running that you need someone to receive merchandise for you and then forward it to Africa?

Seems to me that she was wise to YOUR SCAM, and double crossed you.

Too bad, so sad, boo h*o h*o.

Tell us WHY you couldn't receive the laptop yourself!!!  Let me guess... Does the phrase "stolen credit card number" ring a bell?