Complaint Review: Shaotech

• Reported By: Phil — Berkeley California
Shaotech
1301 Oaks Dr. Pasadena, Texas USA

Shaotech Seller Fraud - Never ships but keeps money Pasadena Texas

On October 15th 2013, I placed a small order for some flashlight parts from Shaotech.com. By November 9th I had not received any communication or shipping notification, so I sent the seller an email. Shortly thereafter I received notice from PayPal that the items have been marked as "shipped" but there was no tracking provided. At the time I did not suspect anything, but now it's apparent that the seller simply marked the transaction as shipped with no intention of actually shipping anything, this way we could run out the time to dispute the transaction on PayPal. (I can no longer dispute it as the time window has passed.) As of now he has not responded to any of my queries, so I am taking action. I want to help others avoid this scammer, so I will be posting this report as widely as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaotech/Pasadena-Texas-77502/Shaotech-Seller-Fraud-Never-ships-but-keeps-money-Pasadena-Texas-1103275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaotech