Complaint Review: Shapes Total Fitness

• Updated: Sat, September 28, 2013

• Reported By: Gride — tampa Florida
Shapes Total Fitness
10051 West Hilsborough tampa, Florida USA

Shapes Total Fitness 2nd location closed was not notified- transferred to a non equal gym Youfit- they withdrawing memebership fee out of my checking with out permission tampa Florida

I moved to Tampa near town n country location after they closed the Largo location, and was told this location was fine. I hurt my back and went to the gym to use the spa factilies to find it closed. The finance company said they are not longer handling Shapes- all has been transferred to Youfit- Youfit does NOT have a pool, whirlpool or sauna etc which is the ONLY reason I joined Shapes. I want them to stop withdrawinfg the fee each month from my account- I will be putting a stop payment if I can, because they cannot offer me the same amenities for what I am paying. i hope they will rethink what they offered the members and make good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shapes-Total-Fitness/tampa-Florida-33615/Shapes-Total-Fitness-2nd-location-closed-was-not-notified-transferred-to-a-non-equal-gym-1087937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shapes Total Fitness