Complaint Review: ShareBuilder

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Joman — California
ShareBuilder
83 South King Street Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98104 Seattle, Washington USA

ShareBuilder first their site went down during the prime time of trading( 7 am pst time), I contacted them to complain they refuse to admit it but it happens that my husband is a network engineer and he tried to ping their domain and sever and both were NOT responding! while the website was down, my stocks were going down south, I couldn't sell on time and I lost a lot of money. second, they forced me to liquidate my stock and close the account because my husband was trying to help me with my account! really! they said you have to have a joint account so he can help you! anyway, I had to sell all my stocks, some of them I lost money but I had to meet their due date! zero cooperation what so ever, add the lack of knowledge and rude customer service! forgot to mention that their trade takes a lot longer time than any other online broker! be careful with that if you are their current client, time is money! I strongly don't recommend Share Builder as a broker. Seattle Washington

I strongly don't recommend Share Builder as a broker.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShareBuilder/Seattle-Washington-98104/ShareBuilder-first-their-site-went-down-during-the-prime-time-of-trading-7-am-pst-time-1060575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShareBuilder