Complaint Review: sharingzone.net

• Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: Evarist — somerset New Jersey United States of America
sharingzone.net
megapagez@hotmail.com Internet United States of America

sharingzone.net megapagez@hotmail.com sharingzone.net scam THIS SITE IS A SCAM IT'S JUST A SEARCH ENGINE TO TORRENT SITES.THEY MAKE LIKE THERE SITE IS GIVING YOU A LEGAL DIRECT DOWNLOAD AND YOU GET SCAMMED Internet

Re: anyone heard of sharingzone.net ? Is it a scam ?found this site through Hallmark channel. I wanted to download one of their movies they were offering. I thought this sharingzone.net was like netflix, so I decided to join. $60.38 and did so but through paypal thinking that would give me some security. Once I was in the sight I saw that all it did was offer some open source free software to download movies, even illegally copyrighted. I wanted my money back. I wrote support finally got an answer they would not give me my money back not even after showing them a copy of their own policy. I filed a complaint with paypal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sharingzonenet/internet/sharingzonenet-megapagezhotmailcom-sharingzonenet-scam-THIS-SITE-IS-A-SCAM-ITS-JUST-A-868061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sharingzone.net