Complaint Review: sharon hensley

• Reported By: diane — morgan hill California United States of America
sharon hensley
2000 barrett ave, morgan hill, ca Internet United States of America

sharon hensley Hensley Ranch Bad boarder & not feeding horse right Internet

A boarder goes in my horses stall and messes with my horse the first night. I ask owner, Sharon to tell this lady to stay out of my stall. Boarder continues to harass, boss, control and verbally abuse me when I'm there. I tell owner, still nothing done. Then boarder says I  made her horse ill. I've never even touched to horse.  Owner sharon wants to sit down with this boarder and see if we can work something out. I tell her sure if my husband can come. Sharon says no. I say I will not go then. Sharon then says, you need to leave, I say sure at the end of the month, since its only 2/12/13, she says leave today and if you say one more word to Tiffany I will lock you out of this facility.  I have to call the sheriff to talk to this lady. She's exactly like Tiffany.  BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sharon-hensley/internet/sharon-hensley-Hensley-Ranch-Bad-boarder-not-feeding-horse-right-Internet-1014439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sharon hensley