Complaint Review: Shaun Nixon

• Reported By: Mik — Toronto Ontario
Shaun Nixon
33 Van Horne Avenue Kenora, Ontario Canada

Shaun Nixon HUGE SCAM, DONT BUY TICKETS Kenora Ontario

I was on craigslist as well as kijiji, searching for Toronto Maple Leafs tickets when I came across an add who was selling a pair of tickets for a great price. I emailed "Shaun" and told him I was interested and he immediately kept requesting for me to pay him right away. I said I would check with my parents and let him know. He said he wouldn't accept e-transfer, and he said he wanted me to use moneygram and go to a post office. He kept saying a series of deceiving messages, such as he knew people that worked for the leafs, he is a seasons ticket holder and so on. As soon as I was home, I decided to google him and came across many many news papers talking about how big of a scam he is and how he has been doing this for years.  Told him I was no longer interested in these tickets because I didn't have the money, and he dropped the price. Knowing who he was, I said no and he threatened to call the police on me, not sure why but he was very angry. As I was looking online I saw a bunch of these articles for 2008 and earlier, and I just wanted people to know that he is STILL out there and he is still scamming people. Please do not be fooled, I was lucky.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaun-Nixon/Kenora-Ontario-P8N-2A7-/Shaun-Nixon-HUGE-SCAM-DONT-BUY-TICKETS-Kenora-Ontario-1117082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaun Nixon