Complaint Review: Shaun Wilson Ibiza Villas VIP

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Zoe — Berkshire UK Other
Shaun Wilson Ibiza Villas VIP
10 COWLEYS WAY WORCESTERSHIRE, Other United Kingdom

Shaun Wilson Ibiza Villas VIP Shaun Wilson, Andrea de Souza Reis, Barrie, IbIza Villas VIP Money stolen for Villa booking that was never made WORCESTERSHIRE England

*Consumer Suggestion: Shaun Wilson is still in Ibiza

I can confirm I'm a victim of his too. I found my villa on HomeAway in August 2013. After speaking with Shaun on the phone and emails for around a month I made the 50% deposit transfer of £1650 (1950euro) into a La Caixa Bank account under the name of Andrea de Souza Reis as requested by Shaun. I was then sent a booking confirmation and T&C's and didn't suspect a thing, he said the balance had to be paid 4 weeks before travel and as far as I was concerned my holiday was booked!

I've just found out my villa booking for June 2014 hasn't been made at all. I was able to find the real owner of the property on OwnersDirect and when I called him he confirmed Shaun is "bad news" and that he ended their partnership in 2013. Shaun had not booked by dates with the owner. Shaun has no access to the villa I booked but has continued to take bookings and deposits from holidaymakers regardless. [continued below]....

.....

He is still advertising this particular villa on 3 different letting sites will continue to steal peoples money until the authorities catch up with him. Luckily the owner of the villa is helpful and keen to catch Shaun too so we’re currently speaking with the Ibiza police and I’ll be reporting this to the UK police too. I’ve found two addresses for him in the UK and I also have friends in Ibiza looking for him, he won’t be able to hide for much longer if enough people keep reporting him.

The UK addresses are below, his home address is also listed on www.192.com if you search for Shaun Anthony Wilson.

Company address: YACHT CHARTERS (IBIZA) LIMITED

C/O DNA BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LTD, 5A HIGH STREET, BROMSGROVE, WORCESTERSHIRE, ENGLAND, B61 8AJ 01527 573860

Company address: IBIZA VILLAS VIP LIMITED

DNA BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LTD 10 COWLEYS WAY, HIGH ST, PERSHORE, WORCS, UNITED KINGDOM, WR19 1EY 01527 573860

If your holiday booking has Shaun, Barrie, Andrea or Ibiza Villas VIP written anywhere on it be warned YOU’VE BEEN ROBBED! If anyone want my cooperation just let me know!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 05:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaun-Wilson-Ibiza-Villas-VIP/WORCESTERSHIRE-Other-WR19-1EY-/Shaun-Wilson-Ibiza-Villas-VIP-Shaun-Wilson-Andrea-de-Souza-Reis-Barrie-IbIza-Villas-VI-1137437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaun Wilson Ibiza Villas VIP

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Shaun Wilson is still in Ibiza

AUTHOR: ACH - (Spain)

To anyone who could consider this information of interest

Shaun Wilson and partner Caterina Bianchi live at the moment in the following address,

Algarb Street, 3, flat 1-1. 07800 Ibiza

Hope this is helpful information. My regards.-