Complaint Review: shawn Marshall

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: skeet41249 — Antioch Tennessee
shawn Marshall
Seatlle, Washington USA

shawn Marshall doing buiness as FTC department and IRS, both are not the true departmenst, releasing Government grants Release of Government Grants, rip off, keep asking for more money and you never get your grant money Seatlle Washington

I was notified that I had received a government grant of 12500.00.  I called the company becasue they said that the were FTC and IRS departments and all I had to do was ca;; and they would receive my grant by Western Uion, and all I had to do is pay 70 for the cost of sending the WU.  I paid the 70.00 and they send me tracking numbers and I went and did not find any such transaction.  I call and they said it would be another 80.00. Like a fool i sent that money and no transactions in the system.  I call they claimed that somebody in the company had taken my money.  They were sorry it had happened and they would send it right out.  Again no WU.  I called and they said it would be 155.00, no transaction and then i was told anothe 80.00 again no transaction.  I called and they said it would be another 100.00 and I said I was a fool to send the the first money but I would not be a fool and send the other 100.00  I demanded my money back and that is when i would get a lawyer and that is when i was cussed and threaten not only me but my family as well.  RIP OFFS WHENEVER A COMPANY ASK YOU TO GET A GREEN DOT MONEY CARD WATCH OUT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 03:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shawn-Marshall/Seatlle-Washington/shawn-Marshall-doing-buiness-as-FTC-department-and-IRS-both-are-not-the-true-departmenst-1142538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shawn Marshall