• Report: #501917

Complaint Review: shawn casey mining gold corporation

• Submitted: Tue, September 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 02, 2010

• Reported By: Lesley — Broadbeach Internet Australia
shawn casey mining gold corporation
4610 Prime Parkway McHenry, Illinois United States of America

shawn casey mining gold corporation I cancelled the 10k club. Money was taken out of my account. Told it would be given back when I sent back DVD. That was twelve days ago. Still no DVD has arrived. No contact details on his emails. Shawn Casey selling affiliate programs and using a 10K club scam McHenry, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Beware

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refunded Quickly

I signed up for Sawn Casey's mining for gold and paid postage for a CD.  That was OK. He was also giving one month free membership to his 10K club (worth US$99).

Then I bought a progam through one of his emails. There were online videos involved. I tried time after time to view them. Even went as far as upgrading my broadband to ADSL2 and put another MB of RAM on my computer.  Still could not access it so sent an email cancelling my membership. (I thought!!!)

Then found they had deducted the membership fees from my account (AUS$117.99) on 13/9/2009.  Sent back an email complaining that I had cancelled and attaching the email I sent.

I received an email from them on 18/9/2009 saying that my order had been sent.  I replied to this email that I had cancelled my membership and attached the email that did so.

Their reply to me was that they had not heard of the ones I sent the email to and would not refund US$99 until such time as I returned the DVD to them.

I am still waiting for that DVD to arrive and today is the 30/9/2009.

I went back on Shawn Casey's emails and there was nowhere you could lodge a complaint or contact them.

The people I actually bought the program from have very good customer service, however I had no idea that they were a separate entity from Shawn Casey.

My next step is to contact my bank and see if they can reverse the charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2009 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shawn-casey-mining-gold-corporation/McHenry-Illinois-60050/shawn-casey-mining-gold-corporation-I-cancelled-the-10k-club-Money-was-taken-out-of-my-a-501917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shawn casey mining gold corporation

Beware

AUTHOR: upset - (United States of America)

I too had ordered a CD from Shawn Casey, and I never recieved a CD either. I later found out that Shawn Casey is a partner with Ivy Capital. So is ICI, Vianet and several others. I was ripped off by this company and it all started with the promise of a CD.

Just wanted to give you a little more info about Shawn Casey and "riends". They all will rip you off. I know because I was ripped off in a big way. I am still trying to get my money back. So good luck to you.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refunded Quickly

AUTHOR: Shawn - (USA)

This customer's refund was processed on 10/1/2009 after the information got forwarded to our support team. The original contact was made with the company that fulfills the DVD's.

If further assistance is needed, then the best point of contact is our online help desk at www.goldwaressupport.com.