Complaint Review: Shawn Kormondy

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Sam — Los Angeles California
Shawn Kormondy
9000 Sunset Blvd 11th floor Los Angeles, California USA

Shawn Kormondy Shawn Kormondy Keller Williams ReisGroup.org www.shawnkormondy.com la-land-man.com Price Fixing and Collusion Real Estate unethical unprofessional Shawn Kormondy Los Angeles California

*General Comment: i am with u sam

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fraudulent Claim

My Real Estate purchase experience with Shawn Kormondy was far from positive, almost criminal. I have purchased 2 houses in the past, so I know what a good agent and bad agent look like. Against my better judgment I used Shawn Kormondy as a buyer’s agent, a referral from an ‘exfriend’, now exfriend because of this fiasco, who is heavy in the Hollywood party scene. What a mistake. This guy was so unprofessional I almost couldn’t believe it. Finding my house was an absolute nightmare because I had to adapt to Shawn’s admitted party life style schedule. I would have to wait until late morning/afternoon for him to wake up to speak with him regarding my house purchase. When he did come to meet me to look at potential homes, he would brag about the late night that he had the night before, brag about being a womanizer and how he sleeps with 4 to 5 different girls a week. [continued below]....

..... I guess he thought it was ok to brag about such things because of whom I was referred by, thinking he and I were ‘buddies’. But telling me stories about how he brings several girls back to his house every week did not make me bond with him in any way. I am married and it was disgusting to hear. So when I did finally find the house I wanted, mostly because of my efforts, not Shawn’s, the offer process was horrible. Shawn proved that he has fried his brain with all his admitted partying, because he had the intelligence of a 5 year old during the offer and counter offers. I also have strong evidence of price fixing and collusion with the selling agent. I would have pursued legal action for this if not for my strong desire to just get my home purchase over with and get this con man out of my life. I am happy with my house, NO thanks to Shawn Kormondy, and I also paid about $90k more than I should have because of Shawn Kormondy’s unethical business practices, he is a con man. I DO NOT RECOMMEND SHAWN FOR ANYTHING REAL ESTATE OR BUSINESS RELATED. If I could rate a negative score I would. However, if you would like to hear his drunken party stories and hear him brag about sleeping with half of Los Angeles, he is great at that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shawn-Kormondy/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Shawn-Kormondy-Shawn-Kormondy-Keller-Williams-ReisGrouporg-wwwshawnkormondycom-la-land-1092192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shawn Kormondy

#1 General Comment

i am with u sam

AUTHOR: santos - ()

shawn kormondy is a crook

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fraudulent Claim

AUTHOR: shawn - ()

To Whom It May Concern,

I was recently made aware of this fraudulent claim. I would urge the author of this report to bring a legal action against me becasue I have not had a transaction like the one described. Typically, I am the listing agent and have rarely represented buyers in the last few years. I feel as is this slanderous claim was made due to a personal grievance against me versus any valid business dealing that has occurred between myself and "Sam".

So "Sam", now that you have a captice audience, why don't you get into more details about your fraudulent claim to add some validity to it? You said you have, "strong evidence of price fixing and collusion with the selling agent."

Let the world know that you are not a fraud. Don't be shy now! Your silence will diminish the vailidty of your claim.