Complaint Review: Shawn Robbins

• Updated: Tue, August 17, 2010

• Reported By: smiley — San Diego California USA
Shawn Robbins
332 Bleeker Street, #1214 New York, New York United States of America

Shawn Robbins Sham Personal Psychic refuses to refund 100% risk free offer New York, New York

February 11, 2010 I accepted Shawn Robbins offer for a 100% risk free Psychic Reading.  Upon receipt of the reading, I felt I had just received worthless information that did not live up to the hype promised.  I returned the reading on March 8, 2010 along with a letter requesting a refund of my $20.00.  I sent the report and letter back Certified Mail.

I have never received my requested and promissed in writing refund.

I also filed a complaint with the BBB and they have never received a responsee.

Beware.  Do not do business with this thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shawn-Robbins/New-York-New-York-10014/Shawn-Robbins-Sham-Personal-Psychic-refuses-to-refund-100-risk-free-offer-New-York-New-632329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shawn Robbins