Complaint Review: Shea Fashions

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2004

• Reported By:Henryville Indiana
Shea Fashions
4007 Richmond Ave Staten Island, New York U.S.A.

Shea Fashions ripoff Staten Island New York

I placed an order with Sheas Fashion on Jan. 30th and the money was taken out of my account on Feb. 4th.As of today, no purse and no response from them. I recommeded this company to my friend and they placed a $250 order and she still has not received her item. I wish I would have known about this "piece of crap" business before I gave them my money. My bank tell me there is nothing that I can do, so I guess I have to take my loss like everyone else. I have filed a complaint with the BBB...

Tick off Hoosier...

Donna
Henryville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2004 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shea-Fashions/Staten-Island-New-York-10312/Shea-Fashions-ripoff-Staten-Island-New-York-81608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shea Fashions