Complaint Review: sheila wallace

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: sheilawally — Oshkosh Wisconsin United States of America
sheila wallace

sheila wallace this company has access to my back account and are regularly taking money out and leaving me overdrawn with my account so I have to pay additional fees. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Butt don't call team rebutt

*Consumer Comment: Call your bank!!!

This company is regularly taking money out of my bank account and leaving me overdrawn.  I have no idea what this company is or what I supposedly signed up for.  I am not able to go online and find out and I am unable to log in to a "supposed" account or cancel membership.  I am a single mother whom is unemployed and have been subject to several different scams in the last three months.  I have no idea how my information is being made available to these fraudulent companies.  I need this remedied ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sheila-wallace/internet/sheila-wallace-this-company-has-access-to-my-back-account-and-are-regularly-taking-money-969922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sheila wallace

Butt don't call team rebutt

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

the team can not help, never have

Call your bank!!!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Tell them to put a hold on it - same thing happened to me years ago and the bank stopped that quick~