Complaint Review: Sheinside

• Reported By: washingtonpa — Washington Pennsylvania United States of America
Sheinside
Guanzhou, Select State/Province United States of America

Sheinside china company Guanzhou, China

Nov 7 ordered a skirt from internet web site Sheinside.com and paid extra shipping so it would be delivered in 3-5 business days.  Total $44.84. The product did not arrive for over 2 weeks. I have been trying to e-mail the company asking for a return authorization.  A Monica Roy service rep finally answered my e-mail and informed me that I could mail it back to an address in China.  I was stunned to find out that I had ordered from a company in China.  The web site does not easily identify this company as being in China.  There is no address of phone number to get in touch with a company rep.  The return policy does not state that  you will have to mail it back to an address in China.  When I asked for a US address to mail the product back to..... The rep said since it would cost 35-40 US dollars to mail the product back to China, I would be better off keeping the product.  No where on the product return policy does it state " Hey, we are not going to make it easy for you to return a product or easy to work with us....ultimately you will have to spend more in shipping the product back to us than the cost of the product itself."   I will continue to try to find someone who can help me deal with this company....better business office, attorney general, state department, media etc.  But, I know in the end..... I just got taken for $44.84 and will have to live with it...and throw the skirt in the garbage.   Hopefully, no one else has this same terrible experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheinside/Guanzhou-Select-StateProvince-/Sheinside-china-company-Guanzhou-China-979650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheinside