• Report: #781979

• Updated: Tue, September 27, 2011

• Reported By: Cynthia — reno Nevada United States of America
shell vacations
40 skokie blvd suite 350 northbrook, Illinois United States of America

shell vacations they use their sampler packages to scam people northbrook, Illinois

Shell vacations used their sampler package to steal money from us.  THEY REFUSE to return my money or move the exp date on the vacation package so I could use it even throudgh i had payed more than half of a trip that now am obligated to lose because of money dificulties. I did not use any product or received anything from them I payed $900 and did not get one thing from them totally unfair. Even air lines have a way of crediting back their clients when they have to change the plane date. I have called and called to ask for my money back and all they do is ask me for more money so that maybe i can sell it to someone else, nothing is order or reserved for me and i still can't get my money back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2011 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shell-vacations/northbrook-Illinois-60062/shell-vacations-they-use-their-sampler-packages-to-scam-people-northbrook-Illinois-781979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shell vacations