Handle

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Bellevue Washington
Shelly
10040 Main ST Bellevue WA, Washington USA

Shelly Never buy zBuyer gain! If you receive phone call from zBuyer, run away! Fast! Bellevue  Washington

I signed up with zBuyer after I redeived phone call from the sales person, and he told me it is month to month, I could ask for cancellation any time. Then he read very fast long agreement, I just based on trust, tought I just try a month so what, worst case I will cancel if not good. The charge was $179.00 per month, (I notice another

person who get ripped off was $103.00). But after I send email to cancel, I was told I need to cal them, it tooks me sometime to call them again, then they said they could not cancel until next month.

The business is very non-honest, and the leads provided was not related at all! I will told all my realtor friends

and partners, do not use zBuyer!

Thanks for reading and be careful for the calling in business! Never work with them again!

Shelly

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shelly/Bellevue-WA-Washington-98004/Shelly-Never-buy-zBuyer-gain-If-you-receive-phone-call-from-zBuyer-run-away-Fast-Bell-1065991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shelly