Complaint Review: Shepherd Kendall

• Updated: Sun, October 06, 2013

• Reported By: dunleaveme — Lost Padres California
Shepherd Kendall
45574 Reading Terrace Sterling, Virginia USA

Shepherd Kendall Shep Kendall This guy robbed me on Craigslist. Got away with $500. Also threatened to kill my cat when I confronted him. Sterling Virginia

I was selling some old computer games on Craigslist. This Shepherd Kendall character shows up at my house and says he'll give me $500 for the games and he needs to go to the ATM. Stupid I know, but he gives me his driver's license in exchange and I let him go to the ATM to get some money with the games.

He never comes back, but I have his driver's license still. Called the police but they haven't done much. I called him up at the number he called me from before and he threatened to kill my cat and rape my dog. What a disgusting, demented individual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shepherd-Kendall/Sterling-Virginia-20166/Shepherd-Kendall-Shep-Kendall-This-guy-robbed-me-on-Craigslist-Got-away-with-500-Also-1089943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shepherd Kendall