Complaint Review: Sherries Berries

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: sexyladee — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
Sherries Berries
Internet, Connecticut United States of America

Sherries Berries IC*FREESHIPPING.COM The company offer free shipping and a rebate for my order. I did not receive either. I paid full price for shipping gifts to my daughters and was charged a membership fee of 12.97. Internet, Connecticut

I ordered fruit baskets for two of my daughters in two different states. I paid the full shipping price I did not receive a rebate for my order and was later charge a fee for member ship which they are refusing to refund. I plan to call my credit card and dispute the charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sherries-Berries/Internet-Connecticut-/Sherries-Berries-ICFREESHIPPINGCOM-The-company-offer-free-shipping-and-a-rebate-for-my-o-959431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sherries Berries