wooden

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Jones — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Sherwin Bagas/ AM Travel Services
991 Momax Ave., Azusa, California United States of America

Sherwin Bagas/ AM Travel Services my husband was scammed by Sherwin Bagas Azusa, California

I was victim by Sherwin Bagas I paid him $850 thru his Chase Account  on May 11, 2012 he promised me that my Philippine Airlines ticket will be ready one month prior to my trip to Manila. My itinerary is Las Vegas-Manila-Las Vegas Departing Nov. 11, 2012 and return on December 13, 2012.  I called him several times I never hear from him since then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sherwin-Bagas-AM-Travel-Services/Azusa-California-91705/Sherwin-Bagas-AM-Travel-Services-my-husband-was-scammed-by-Sherwin-Bagas-Azusa-Californ-967899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sherwin Bagas/ AM Travel Services