Complaint Review: Shin Shin Enterprises

Shin Shin Enterprises
9205 S Tacoma Way Ste 101 Lakewood WA 98499 Lakewood, Washington USA

Shin Shin Enterprises Racist Korean Stalkers Lakewood Washington

*Consumer Comment: Stop Using the Race Card

Me and my father and an old friend of mine from Vegas named Leroy Pylant went inside the Shin Shin Home Supply Store located in S Tacoma Way, Lakewood, WA.

My friend Leroy is a African American and once we all stepped into the store, the helpful Korean ladies started to take a liking to Leroy for some odd reason.

Five minutes into the eye shopping sure enough the Korean employees were within 10-15 steps away and the same Korean employees kept harrasing my friend Leroy.

I thought I was thinking like a racist, so I conducted a small experiment for my own piece of mind. I dragged Leroy and myself towards the other side of the store and sure enough the same Korean employees couldn't wait to lend us a hand in helping us find the item we were seeking out.

Shin Shin Enterprises of Lakewood, WA is a anti-black, racist store. They will follow you like a degenerate poker player will chase you down the River card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shin-Shin-Enterprises/Lakewood-Washington-98499/Shin-Shin-Enterprises-Racist-Korean-Stalkers-Lakewood-Washington-1077193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shin Shin Enterprises

Stop Using the Race Card

AUTHOR: SKR - ()

I am a white, blond, 5'9", german, 48 year old women, who is dressed in expensive clothes.  They follow me around the store too, You IDIOTS.  It is their culture.  They are there to serve you.  Maybe they thought your friend looked like he needed more help.  They do the same in Germany and many other countries.  Stop with the race card all the time.  If you go into a place looking like a thug, you will be treated like one.