Complaint Review: Shinesunshine Subscition co

Shinesunshine Subscition co
7522 Wiles Rd. Ste 112, Coral Springs Fl. 33067 Coral Springs, Florida USA

Shinesunshine Subscription co STOLE MY MONEY Coral Springs Florida

*Author of original report: Worse than I thought

I BOUGHT TWO MAGAZINES LAST YEAR FROM TWO YOUNG MEN WHO JUST COULD NOT WAIT TO WIN THEIR TRIP

TO THE BAHAMAS, AND OF COURSE THEY WERE IN 1ST. PLACE. I NEVER LOOKED UP THE SITE OF THIS  COMPANY AS I SHOULD HAVE OR ANYTHING SMART AS I SHOULD  HAVE.

THIS YEAR AGAIN CAME TWO YOUNG BOYS/MEN TO SELL THEIR MAGAZINES AND SUPRISE THEY TOO ARE IN 1ST PLACE AND AGAIN THE TRIP TO WIN IS THE SAME PLACE.

THIS TIME HOWEVER I DID LOOK INTO THIS COMPANY WHICH  NOT ONLY DID I FIND ALL OVER THE INTERNET AS RIP OFFS BUT I STUPIDYS BOUGHT A MAGAZINE AGAIN, AND NOW AM FINDING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO LOCATE THEIR INTRUSTIONS THAT AN ACTUAL LIVE PERSON TOLD ME TO DO TO GET BACK MY CHECK.

SO NOW I AM LETTING YOU ALL NO, AND I HAVE STOPPED PAYMENT ON MY CHECK , PLEASE READ AND DON'T PURCHASE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shinesunshine-Subscition-co/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Shinesunshine-Subscription-co-STOLE-MY-MONEY-Coral-Springs-Florida-1068551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shinesunshine Subscition co

Worse than I thought

AUTHOR: karen - ()

1st. of all I did contact the actual site when I found there information online, and spoke to a real person.

Secondly, the woman I spoke with gave me step by step directions how to go about and finally get to the point where my check would not ever be cashed, and it would be returned to me. (My check).

However, none of this process worked at all . I actually was not at all suprised by this either. I continued to call the Company but nothing got done at all. She did say one thing--I could just allow them to cash my check and they would then send me a check in the same amount back to me, but it would take over a month, at least.

I finally realized the only thing I could do at all was to cancel my check through my bank itself. I cancelled the check and was charged, by my bank, $32.00 to cancel it.

So this is the end of this and no more Rebuttal but between this company and then my bank fee's. I do not call this a successful ending. I still lost 32.00 dollars of the $90 dollars I wrote out in the beginning.