Complaint Review: shipping office sweepstakes clearinghouse

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: mrs. maude kinney — klamath falls Oregon United States of America
shipping office sweepstakes clearinghouse
1555 regal row. dallas, Texas United States of America

shipping office sweepstakes clearinghouse shipping supervisor J.JOHNSTON for the said sweepstakes. $300.00 giftcard, NOT WORTH A DIME. dallas, Texas

12/11 or 01/12 I mailed a $22.50 money order to the shipping office; sweepstakes clearinghouse.  this  was for the immediate delivery and processing costs.  I never recieved a activation code, or my prize.  I recieved a final notice on 7/7/12,  stating I'll soon be receiving the giftcard if I follow the simple steps.  Enclose just $22.50 (checkormoneyorder) for immediate delivery.  amount requested is for all delivery  and processing costs.  The giftcard was for a on-line store, " HOMEVALUESANDGIFTS.COM "  I dont think this store was at fault  because the website let me look at what they have, and that I want to use my giftcard for.  The offer will    expire 7/29/12.  Recipient to enclose payment with this voucher.   There is no phone number, no web,  or e-mail.  The only way to contact someone is by mail, and I dont know if they will receive mail?  My ordeal with this gift is not the way any RESPECTABLE sweepstakes should be offered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shipping-office-sweepstakes-clearinghouse/dallas-Texas-75247/shipping-office-sweepstakes-clearinghouse-shipping-supervisor-JJOHNSTON-for-the-said-swe-916945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shipping office sweepstakes clearinghouse