Complaint Review: Shippyme.com

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2014

• Reported By: Eze Uba — Ikeja GRA Other
269 Sheffield Street Mountainside, New Jersey USA

Shippyme.com Unnecessary delay of my goods after payment for shipping. Loss of wrong items meant to be returned to seller. Terrible customer service. Mountainside New Jersey

I was foolish enough to believe they had something good to offer. This is one of the times in my life that I regretted taking my own advice. I was using another shipper before but just wanted to have a second opinion kind of experience in order to compare which one to use steady. Nearly two weeks after payment, my goods have not been shipped out. One of the items I bought was a wrong delivery which the seller promptly replaced and sent a prepaid return shipping label to use in returning the wrong item. Up till today those items have not been returned to the seller, who has already paid for shipping them back. If you call Nigeria office they will refer you to New Jersey office which opens from 3pm Nigerian time. They have only one email address but if you send any email to them every one denies seeing the email and asks you to resend to that same email again. I didn't know until now that email gets lost in transit too. In all my years of experience I have never seen such bad customer service, worse service delivery or a more incompetent set of people calling themselves a company. I am full of regrets for having anything to do with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2014 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shippymecom/Mountainside-New-Jersey-07092/Shippymecom-Unnecessary-delay-of-my-goods-after-payment-for-shipping-Loss-of-wrong-item-1165153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shippyme.com