Complaint Review: shirley mullins

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Shirley — San Marcos Texas
shirley mullins
1607 girard street san marcos, Texas USA

shirley mullins I bought 4 gallons of clean & simple cleaning liquid. I was told Terry (id#777cc/c) would deliver the spray bottle and brushes later yesterday or today. I have not received ANY supplies. Should I stop payment on my check or can I expect to receive my supplies by Monday, March 24th. If I do not have the brushes and spray bottle by Monday night, I will write a letter to the San Marcos Daily Record detailing my experience and advising anyone to purchase anything. PLEASE let me hear from you.. san marcos Texas

March 19th I purchased 4 gallons of the Sierra Solutions cleaning liquid.  I was told they were out of brushes and spray bottle.  Terry W. said he would bring those supplies back to my house later Thursday or today.  I have not received any or heard from him.

If I had known this is the type of service I would never have purchased the Pure & Simple liquid. If I do not hear from Terry or someone from the company by Monday, I will write a letter to the San Marcos Daily Record Newspaper explaining the poor service I experienced and advising no one purchase any of the Sierra Solution cleaning products.

Please contact me or deliver the promised spray bottle and brushes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shirley-mullins/san-marcos-Texas-78666/shirley-mullins-I-bought-4-gallons-of-clean-amp-simple-cleaning-liquid-I-was-told-Terr-1132633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shirley mullins