Complaint Review: Shoe22.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 07, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2005

• Reported By:Norristown Pennsylvania
Shoe22.com
PO Box 1839 Clifton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Shoe22.com ripoff Shoe22, Never shipped order, filed a police report now getting order the owners name & phone. Clifton New Jersey

*Author of original report: Shoes came 10-13-04

I placed an order 8/16/05, my check cleared 8/23/05 in their account. I waited the 7 to 20 days, sending e-mails several times never got any response.

On 10/6/05 I filed a local police report claiming fraud and the detective managed to get me the owner name of the company and his phone number Glenn Gardner Jr. at 1-973-478-6051. When the detective spoke with Mr.Gardner Sr. he was told my order would be shipped in 7 days and gave the Det. a tracking number. Now I'll wait another 7 days and see what happens. I hope this can help other people get their shoes/orders.

Carol
Norristown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2005 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoe22com/Clifton-New-Jersey-07015-1839/Shoe22com-ripoff-Shoe22-Never-shipped-order-filed-a-police-report-now-getting-order-the-159885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoe22.com

Shoes came 10-13-04

AUTHOR: Carol - (U.S.A.)

I just rec'd my shoes today 10-13-05 (order placed 8-16-05). I suggest folks call the number I listed and notify your local police dept. The company sent out our shoes after many e-mails and 2 phone calls plus one from our local police dept. Call the company and file a report.