Complaint Review: shoeboxdiva.com

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: texbil — Denton Texas United States of America
shoeboxdiva.com

shoeboxdiva.com High end shoes website a scam Internet

I ordered a pair of Ugg boots on December 12, 2012.  They processed the payment on December 14, 2012.  The website promises delivery of items within 21 days.  I followed the progress of my order on the website, and the status continued to show "pending".  On the 22nd day, I sent them an email with my concern about not receiving the boots.  They responded saying the boots would be shipped the following day and they would email me with tracking information.  I never heard from them again.  I called, emailed, texted to no avail.  This is a scam website and everybody should avoid it like the plague.  There prices are ridiculously low.  The Uggs, which sell for $239 at the stores were only $85.  I was willing to wait for that price.  It seemed to good to be true.  It was.  Do not be tempted by the price.  I have since tried to cancel my order, but, of course, they did not respond.  Do NOT order from Shoeboxdiva.com.  Ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shoeboxdivacom/internet/shoeboxdivacom-High-end-shoes-website-a-scam-Internet-1018657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shoeboxdiva.com