Complaint Review: shoebuy.com

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: CANCER PATIENT — LONG BEACH CA California
shoebuy.com
Internet, Massachusetts USA

shoebuy.com SHOEBUY DENIES SIZE CHANGE FOR CANCER PATIENT! Internet Massachusetts

I bought a hat for my husband's birthday from shoebuy.com. Before I ordered I called as was assured that I could exchange it for a different size even though I was shopping early for him (About 1 month outside of their usual 90 day return time!)

My husband is fighting stage 4 colon cancer and a recent change in protocol caused his hair to fall out. The hat did not fit despite the fact that I sized it by by the website's instructions:.

I called to exchange the hat, described the situation and was told that they would not make an exchange. Real nice! I should have known they would not honor their word, they are in MA, land of nasty people. (My oldest son lives there and hates it!) I will never buy from this company again and am sorry that I did in the past.

The picture is of my husband getting chemo, wearing a blow-up beard that our daughter bought him. Yep, despite the circumstances, my disabled veteran, who served for 30 years, still has a sense of humor.

DON'T SHOP AT SHOEBUY! YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM! WISH I'D SEEN THE REPORTS BEFORE I BOUGHT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shoebuycom/Internet-Massachusetts/shoebuycom-SHOEBUY-DENIES-SIZE-CHANGE-FOR-CANCER-PATIENT-Internet-Massachusetts-1056462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shoebuy.com