Complaint Review: shoebuy.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 10, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 10, 2011

• Reported By: Greg — Rosburg Oregon U.S.A.
31 Draper Street Woburn, Massachusetts United States of America

On august 4th 2011 a bought a pair of New Balance walking shoes from s****.>
In October one of the shoes started coming apart at the toe. October 19th I contacted s****.>
Finely on November 8th I get an email saying that quote: unfortunately the condition was not related to a manufacturer defect. The shoes met the manufacturer's standards. The wear/tear/dirty soles of these shoes were not a manufacturer's defect. We would not be able to accept them back and they were returned to you as is.

I got on the phone with a customer service rep who informed me s****.>
I have worn New Balance shoes for many many years so knowing good and well this was a manufactures defect I contacted New Balance who said they dont sell shoes direct would be happy to look at the shoes for me. Short and sweet they sent me a new pair thanked me for my business and apologized for the trouble.

Bottom Line

New Balance is a great company with a great products just dont buy them from s****.>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2011 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shoebuycom/Woburn-Massachusetts-01801/shoebuycom-Worst-customer-service-ever-Poor-policies-Woburn-Massachusetts-807659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shoebuy.com