Complaint Review: Shoebuy.com

• Updated: Fri, July 29, 2011

• Reported By: selwonk — United States of America
Shoebuy.com
Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Shoebuy.com Shoebuy.co.uk Extremely poor customer service after non-delivery of goods Boston, Massachusetts

I think it's safe to say that Shoebuy.com have the worst attitude to customer service that I have ever experienced.

I do most of my non-grocery shopping on line so I think I'm able to judge how well a company responds to customer service issues. I also run the web site for a multi-million pound business and appreciate how important it is is to reply in a timely fashion and respond pro-actively to customer service issues.

Shoebuy.com, on the other hand, do not have a clue. Despite numerous emails they have not provided a satisfactory response to my repeated requests to find an order that was despatched weeks ago.

I would not recommend purchasing from Shoebuy.com or their UK outlet, Shoebuy.co.uk. They have a dismal attitude to customer service and deserve a poor reputation online as a result. It is only by fairly and accurately reporting issues on review sites such as this one that people are able to make an informed decision about who to purchase from online. I wish I had dug a little deeper before putting my hand in my pocket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 03:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoebuycom/Boston-Massachusetts-/Shoebuycom-Shoebuycouk-Extremely-poor-customer-service-after-non-delivery-of-goods-Bost-757982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoebuy.com