Complaint Review: Shoecrush.com

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: honestcustomer1 — Boca Raton Florida
Shoecrush.com
149 Madison Ave. Suite 701 New York, New York USA

Shoecrush.com Leslie Elliott (owner) Amber (customer service manager) This company is in the business of ripping off its customers and not delivering their product New York New York

It has been almost a year since this company ripped me off for over $700.00 and after numerous BBB complaints, emails and attorney letters; I have yet to receive the shoes I ordered or a refund. Please stay away! They are very smart in their scam and claim that the shoes are on back order in order to pass the period to receive a full refund from paypal or your credit card company. I am one of many customers they've scammed. There are tons of women who complain on their facebook page but the posts receive no response and just get removed by Leslie. My ordeal began when I fell inlove with a friends Francesco Sacco shoes she brought back from Italy. I started my online research on where to buy them and online found two stores who carried the model I wanted; unfortunately I picked shoecrush.com. Their sites listed the shoes as available and would be shipped within 24 hours. I actually splurged and paid for expedited shipping because I wanted to wear them for an event.

Three days go by and I still don't receive a confirmation email with my tracking information so I send customer service an email. I finally hear back from Amber (her title is customer service manager) TWO WEEKS later apologizing for the delay in her response but the shoes are on "back order" and she will need to speak with her supplier before providing me with a delivery date. Another week goes by and I still don't receive a response. I send out two more emails and one bounces back stating that the mailbox is full. At this point I'm just over it and want a refund but can't get through to anyone at shoecrush in order to make that happen. I send a strongly worded email stating I am filing a complaint with the BBB and a dispute with paypal in order to get the funds back and what do you know? I hear back from Amber with another apology. She now says her supplier told her he can have the shoes to her in 6-8 weeks and she promises to overnight ship them as soon as they arrive. I consider myself to be a rational person and understand that sometimes things happen that are outside our control so I foolishly agree to wait (yes I loved the shoes that much lol). I am now at the 10 week mark and receive no correspondence from Amber so I send her a polite email asking about the status of my order; when I receive no response I then email the owner Leslie. I locate a number for them and leave several voicemails but no one calls me back. I send numerous emails to both of them but receive no response. I filed a claim with paypal but they said I passed the time allowed for a dispute. I can't tell you how frustrating and hurtful it is to have someone blindly rob you like this. I worked very hard and saved for several months in order to purchase my dream shoes. I wish there was a way to stop these scam artists from stealing people's hard earned money. I found several other ladies on facebook who are also going through a similiar ordeal and like me, they feel helpless.

Buyers beware and stay far away from these scammers!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoecrushcom/New-York-New-York-10016/Shoecrushcom-Leslie-Elliott-owner-Amber-customer-service-manager-This-company-is-in-1071139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoecrush.com