rank

• Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: Nikki — North Tamborine
Shoenet.com
266 West 37th Street, Suite 803 New York, New York USA

Shoenet.com Danny Yakoel and Shoenet.com have my approx $7000 and I have NO SHOES New York New York

In October 2013 I discovering a company called shoenet.com who seemed legitimate and had shoes at the right price and placed my order and wire transferred almost $7000.  After three weeks I didn't hear any reponse or information regarding my order.

This money was from a car accident I have last year and I was hoping this was going to be my new start.  I thought I had suffered enough. Now I have to go through this.

I sent a email and received a response from Danny Yakoel who told me I would need an extra approx $4000 freight or $2800 shipping.

I explained that I couldn't afford that amount for freight and would like my money back.  I have sent quite a number of emails to Danny Yakoel with my back account details for the refund and have had no response.

I can't help but think I have been ripped off BAD. I

live in Austalia so it is very difficult for me to getting any action from this side of the world.  It would be great if I can get some help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 02:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoenetcom/New-York-New-York-10018/Shoenetcom-Danny-Yakoel-and-Shoenetcom-have-my-approx-7000-and-I-have-NO-SHOES-New-Yo-1101807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoenet.com