Complaint Review: shoes4days.com, Shoes 4 Days, Shoes4days.com, Shoes4days, Huaqi Trade Co.Ltd

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 09, 2009

• Reported By:Compton California
shoes4days.com, Shoes 4 Days, Shoes4days.com, Shoes4days, Huaqi Trade Co.Ltd
Huaqi Trade Co.Ltd, Internet China, People's Republic of

shoes4days.com, Shoes 4 Days, Shoes4days, Huaqi Trade Co. Ltd nike shoes, nike dunks, nike sb, nike kicks, nike China Internet

*UPDATE Employee: IM THE MANAGER OF THIS COMPANY, WE NEVER CHEAP OUR CLIENT, AND WE HAVE AGENT IN USA,

I purchased some nike shoes from this so-called nike dunks company shoes4days.com and I never received them, instead they stole my money and never sent out my nike shoes that I ordered from www.shoes4days.com in fact this company is Chinese but they have a fake US phone number on their website which is located at www.shoes4days.com.

Dont buy from them unless you want your identity stolen and to lose all of your money in the process its not worth it? How can these guys do that? Also I found out they in China, and pretend to be in the USA, Im still trying to get my money.

Sad that i was ripped off
Compton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2008 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shoes4dayscom-Shoes-4-Days-Shoes4dayscom-Shoes4days-Huaqi-Trade-CoLtd/internet/shoes4dayscom-Shoes-4-Days-Shoes4days-Huaqi-Trade-Co-Ltd-nike-shoes-nike-dunks-nike-394210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shoes4days.com, Shoes 4 Days, Shoes4days.com, Shoes4days, Huaqi Trade Co.Ltd

AUTHOR: Henry - (China, People's Republic of)

first sorrry to hear about your complaints, but im the manager of this website,we never cheat our company,our goal is make every customers satisfied 100% assured,

we have agent in usa, you can call them we check our comany, we only do honest business, or you can contact us with all details, then we can double check it

looking forward to your prompt reply