Complaint Review: shoesthestation.com

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Tammy — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
shoesthestation.com
Internet China

shoesthestation.com johnsonk2006@gmail.com sent me a kitchen dish sponge instead of the $50 running shoes I ordered Shenzhen Guangdong, China Internet

Do not buy anything from www.shoesthestation.com!  They are a Phishing site!

I loved my Asics Gel Nimbus 12 running shoes, so I searched for another pair online and found a size 8 pair for $50.39 from what looked like a reputable online shoe store.  So, I paid for them through the site via PayPal and the payment went to the email johnsonk2006@gmail.com instead of the Shoes Station.  I thought this was a little strange.

I waited a week for a receipt or tracking number, but never received one.  I contacted the seller's email address, but received no response.  So I filed a dispute with PayPal.  Interestingly, the seller in PayPal was listed as huihui chen with an email address of chrisch2013@gmail.com.

Several days later, I received a sponge in the mail... a kitchen dish sponge!  The return sender was xiaoya yang xixiang jiedao zhongwu zongh from Shenzhen Guangdong China (not www.shoesthestation.com or johnsonk2006.)  Then yesterday I was notified by PayPal that my dispute case was closed because the seller provided the shipping tracking number. Sure enough, the tracking number matched the sponge package!

I opened another dispute with PayPal and am hoping to get my money back.  My McAfee virus scan also started blocking www.shoesthestation.com with the message "The phishing page is blocked."  I wish McAfee had blocked me from this page a month ago!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shoesthestationcom/internet/shoesthestationcom-johnsonk2006gmailcom-sent-me-a-kitchen-dish-sponge-instead-of-the-5-967390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shoesthestation.com