Complaint Review: shoot market

• Submitted: Fri, November 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 10, 2010

• Reported By: tima — Zlate Moravce Other Slovakia
shoot market

shoot market Fraud! - I ordered and paid for but never received 145 st john street, Internet

*Consumer Comment: me too

2. October I ordered and paid for the Canon EOS 50D ( 449.99), but I never got a camera. For e-mails do not respond, the phone is only answering. And my account with them were canceled me!
Please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2010 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shoot-market/internet/shoot-market-Fraud-I-ordered-and-paid-for-but-never-received-145-st-john-street-Inter-661044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shoot market

me too

AUTHOR: christian hald - (Denmark)

I too have had a rather bad experience with Shoot Market, EUR 2,400 down the drain... What upsets me the most is the lack of cooperation from Barclays Bank, where Shoot Market has/had their account. I've writen Barclays Bank four times during the last 8 weeks, still no response. Next step is to file a report to London Metropolitan Police; about Shoot Market for fraud and Barclays for assisting. I urge everyone who has had been ripped off by Shoot Market (and Barclays) to report the incident to local + British police. I do not expect to get my money back though, but I'd rather die trying...