Complaint Review: shop beyond

• Reported By: Frustrated Consumer — lyndhurst New Jersey
shop beyond
, Select State/Province USA

shop beyond Theives Belleville New Jersey

I purchased a deal through Living Social for an ipad case from Shop Beyond. After days of trying to redeem through the website that kept crashing, I finally got someone to call me and place the order on the phone. He said it was in stock and would ship the next day. The next day I did get a UPS tracking number provided to me. Since shipping is not charged through living Social, I was charged more than what was listed on the site but it was less than a dollar so i didn;t sweat it. When I track the product, it says that the company created a shipping label but they did not give the package to UPS for shipping. This is the where they scam you.

Now 2 weeks later, I still have not received my product. you can't call them, it directs you to their webchat and disconnects. When you go to their web chat, they give you the run around. They kept giving me the tracking number over and over again but don't directly answer my question about why it wasnt shipped. When I asked to have someone call me, they ended the web chat. I demanded a refund through living Social and will dispute the shipping charges through my credit card. Wasted too much time on these Scam Artists over an ipad case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shop-beyond/Select-StateProvince/shop-beyond-Theives-Belleville-New-Jersey-1131487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shop beyond