Mexico

• Reported By: freedom — Montreal Quebec
shop4fta
614 S. Marengo Ave. Alhambra, California United States of America

shop4fta Don't Trust Them Alhambra, California

I have orders from them few times, but the first problem I had when they sent me Sat. Receiver different that the one I have ordered and when I contacted them, they called me back to explain that the receiver I ordered wasn't available and the one they sent me was even better, at that time it didn't make a difference to me, so I accepted it, but few weeks ago I ordered a combo of Sat. Receiver with powerline adapter, and when I received it, it was different than the one I ordered. so again I thought if it is working well then I don't have to return it and lose the shipping charge, but I had problem with it and unfortunately thins one is not a brand name that I can go to the manufacture website and ask for help, so I contacted shop4fta, and again they told me that the powerline they sent is the one one available and the one I ordered is not and it should work, I tired to convinced them that it doesn't work well, but they didn't give me chance and stopped answering my emails (there is no phone no for contact only email), then I used another email address and asked them that I need to order 4 pcs if available and the answer was that it is available, so I went back to my main email and forward them the message I received from to confirm the availability of the item, but again they don't answer email any more. [continued below]....
.....

I advice everybody to be careful before ordering from them, I think when they have items with no sale they simply sent them to replace orders for another item with same category but not same brand, and they know I am in Canada and they are in US, and I can't do any thing, otherwise, they might take my complaint seriously.

The item I ordered was Aztech Powerline HL105E, http://www.shop4fta.com/hl105e-powerline-adapter-pair.php, and the one I received was with no name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shop4fta/Alhambra-California-91803/shop4fta-Dont-Trust-Them-Alhambra-California-1038988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shop4fta