Complaint Review: shop4fta

• Submitted: Wed, July 28, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: JAMES SMITH — Orange County California United States of America
shop4fta
9404 Las Tunas Dr, Temple City, CA 91780 Temple City, California United States of America

shop4fta ,shop4fta.com SHOP4FTA SCAM BEWARE SCAM CLONE SELLER Temple City, California

*UPDATE Employee: FALSE CLAIM ALERT!

Shop4FTA have scammed me. July 27th 2010 Shop4FTA sold me a Sonicview iHUB they told me this would get all my DishNetWork channels back. I told them to sell me a newlink. The guy told me the ihub he sold that had a blue box was the same. I told hem if there is any issues can it be returned. He told me if it was defected no issue. He would only let me pay hem Cash. I asked for a bill of sale as he refused giving me one. Well it turned out to be a scam the iHub was Dead no lights. I contacted Shop4FTA for a refund and he told me only if I could bring the unit in with a bill of sale.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2010 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shop4fta/Temple-City-California-91780/shop4fta-shop4ftacom-SHOP4FTA-SCAM-BEWARE-SCAM-CLONE-SELLER-Temple-City-California-627181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shop4fta

FALSE CLAIM ALERT!

AUTHOR: Shop4FTA - (United States of America)

This appears to be a false accusation.

1. We do not sell Sonicview iHub nor Sonicview NewLink. These products are not available on our website nor our retail store.

2. In his statement, this person shows an intent to commit signal piracy. Shop4FTA does not support signal piracy, it is against Shop4FTA policy and it is illegal. We will never promote or help our customers to break the law. Our stand against this can be clearly seen on multiple pages on our website, including www.shop4fta.com/legal.php and www.shop4fta.com/free-to-air-faq.php.

3. Every order must be accompanied by sales receipt or order number. This person claimed that we refused to give him sales receipt upon receiving cash from him. This situation is unlikely to happen in the real life. No one will purchase anything without getting receipt, especially when cash is involved.

In conclusion, this person has nothing to base his claim on. Especially against our overwhelming proof that we don't sell or condone any of his attempt to do something that is illegal.

Shop4FTA.com