occasions

• Reported By: dimpsmurf — Valley Stream New York
shopeletronik.com
3897 Post Ave Newfolden , New Mexico USA

shopeletronik.com ****** Newfolden New Mexico

I purchased a 50.00 Weber Grill, had to pay a Sony Playstation Network card and then I was asked to provide the game code through Amazon. I was sent an email that my purchase was shipped and it was free shipping and would take up to 7 business days, estimate delivery date June 12-13, 2013. When it never arrived I replied to the email and then was told an investigation has been opened. I have sent 3 emails since that time with no response. I have ripped off, do not buy from this website. I am going to call the credit card company and cancel the transaction today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shopeletronikcom/Newfolden-New-Mexico/shopeletronikcom-Newfolden-New-Mexico-1061893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shopeletronik.com