Complaint Review: shopeletronik.com

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Latina22 — Hillsborough New Jersey
Internet USA

shopeletronik.com Internet Rip-off Internet

On June 9th I ordered a Weber grill for $50.00.  It was suppose to be delivered on June 19th or 20th and I have not received it.  I e-mailed the company multiple times.  I have not received a response at all, and my latest e-mails are coming back undelivered.

This company told me I had to pay through Amazon Digital Services to avoid taxes, so that is what I did.  I purchased a network card from Amazon and sent the activation code to Shopeletronik.  They sent me an e-mail back that they were shipping the grill, and that is the last I heard from hem.

Since then I figured that I was getting scammed, and when I check the internet for reports on this company, I found out that I am not the first person this has happened to.

I will dispute this charge with Amazon and my credit card company.  Do not order from Shopeletronik!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shopeletronikcom/internet/shopeletronikcom-Internet-Rip-off-Internet-1062841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shopeletronik.com