Complaint Review: shopeletronik.com

• Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: lcpillar — iowacity Iowa
shopeletronik.com
3897 Post Avenue Newfolden, Select State/Province USA

shopeletronik.com I bought an item costing $50 they made me to pay Sony Play station Network game card and asked me to provide the game code thru amazon.  Newfolden Minnesota

After I bought the game and sent the code to them that's it they never shipped my item and after contacting by email they mentioned that
the item was re-shipped first of all they never shipped the item and never sent the item then I realized that I got cheated. Don't buy
anything from any website which doesn't mention their telephone numbers and address.Company guys only wrote good reviews about them they are all false.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shopeletronikcom/Newfolden-Select-StateProvince-56738/shopeletronikcom-I-bought-an-item-costing-50-they-made-me-to-pay-Sony-Play-station-Netwo-1059370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shopeletronik.com