• Report: #552028

• Submitted: Sun, January 10, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 20, 2010

• Reported By: Kathy — Red Springs North Carolina USA
shopessentialsplus

shopessentialsplus charge to my credit card for $11.95 on 12/13/09 and $11.95 on 01/10/2010 Internet

*Author of original report: shopessentialsplus

I was checking my credit card account online and have a charge of $11.95 dated today, 1/10/2010 of $11.95 from shopessentialsplus.  I did not recognize name and it had an incomplete phone number attached.  I looked back to see if there was any similar charges and on 12/13/09 I had the same charge for $11.95 from shopessentialsplus.  I did not charge anything and with the holidays I let the December charge get past me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2010 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shopessentialsplus/internet/shopessentialsplus-charge-to-my-credit-card-for-1195-on-121309-and-1195-on-01102-552028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shopessentialsplus

shopessentialsplus

AUTHOR: Kathy - (USA)

MVQshopessentialsplus is name of company.  I left off the MVQ.  Please beware, this company is a fraud.