Complaint Review: shopgoodwill.com

• Submitted: Sun, July 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By: bikerbon — United States of America
shopgoodwill.com

shopgoodwill.com won item 3 days ago, now site won't let me log in, "dispute of site usage"!? Internet

I recently WON an item on shopgoodwill.com, when I went to pay, it was disabled, sent email, got no reply.  Now website won't let me sign in says, The Buyer ID is disabled.
A buyer is disabled over dispute of site usage. If you feel you should be granted access you must contact our staff to resolve the situation.
So I emailed again, no response.  I would like the item I won.  I never used goodwill.com until I started browsing the other day, saw the item & bid.  NO wrong doing here. Frustrating.
Got confirmation, when I bid, showed the item I won in "my good will", but would not let me pay, which was disabled, and no this buyer id disabled thing, I can't even sign back in .  No reponse to numerous emails.  Here is the item I won, from their own email to me,
Art Glass Perfume/Scent Bottle (auction# 4659739)
Results: You are  the high bidder.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shopgoodwillcom/internet/shopgoodwillcom-won-item-3-days-ago-now-site-wont-let-me-log-in-dispute-of-site-usag-912345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shopgoodwill.com