Complaint Review: shophq

• Updated: Sun, May 11, 2014

• Reported By: babycates03 — Fallon Nevada
Nationwide USA

shophq shop hq nationwide Nationwide

This company has literally blown my mind. We ordered a TV, it arrived broken, screen totally cracked, and as someone who has worked customer service for 6 years, I'd asume they would do everything they could to fix the problem. No problem, I wasnt worried. We sent it back through the company. So as stupid as I am, we order another tv while we wait on our refund for our broken tv. Jokes on us! They are continuing to charge us for our broken tv (on top of our replacement tv). Of course, no refund has happened. But they are making sure they take those d**n monthly payments out for our broken tv that we never got to use. We call literally everyday. Every time it's something different. "I am refunding it as we speak" and "I can't refund you myself, but you will get a phone call within 2-3 days discussing your refund." I'm such a customer service person. You take care of your costumers and they will take care of you. [continued below]....

..... Not to mention we have paid over $100 in overdraft fees. We are a young couple, getting our feet on the ground with our new home, and this company is taking advantage of that. There is a reason they offer value pay. They assume you are too f****** poor to sue the s*** out of them for stealing your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 01:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shophq/nationwide/shophq-shop-hq-nationwide-Nationwide-1145706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shophq