Complaint Review: ShopHQ.com

• Updated: Sun, December 29, 2013

• Reported By: o2199 — Sparks Nevada
ShopHQ.com
6740 Shady Oak Road Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA

ShopHQ.com Pulled credit report without social security number information Eden Prairie Minnesota

I know there are already several reports about this company and I regret not researching before I purchase from shophq.com, but basically long story short I ordered using value pay and received a conformation email of my order. Two days later I received another email stating my order has been canceled and to contact for reasons why. I called the number that was on the email and it was a long recording of why my order was canceled due to them pulling my Equifax report and finding I did not meet their credit approval criteria. I did not give them my personal information required for a credit line such as date of birth and social security number. I will continue to do my own research when it comes to pulling credit reports without this information as well as contacting my attorney. I know others who have reported to ripoff report about shophq are threatening a class action lawsuit and if one will ever be filed about this company I will support anyway I can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopHQcom/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/ShopHQcom-Pulled-credit-report-without-social-security-number-information-Eden-Prairie-M-1111488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopHQ.com