Complaint Review: ShopHQ.com

• Updated: Sun, December 22, 2013

• Reported By: OSayCanYouSee — Fort Lauderdale Florida
ShopHQ.com
Internet, Select State/Province USA

ShopHQ.com Placed Order, was approved, money debited from account, order cancelled.  Internet

Saw a tablet on ShopHQ.com and ordered 2, both separate orders. Orders were accepted and price debited from my credit card account. Order confirmation was received by email on a Saturday.

3 days later no shipping confirmation yet and prior to calling ShopHQ.com, I was notified by my credit card company two credits had been placed into my account.

The two credits were made by ShopHQ.com. I logged into the ShopHQ.com account and there were notices cancelling my orders. Further, the notice stated I was to call ShopHQ.com and speak with customer service as to why.

Horrible business practice informing you that your orders were APPROVED, but then 1 - Cancelled, 2 - Not informing by email (as they did with the confirmation) that your orders were cancelled.

VERY HORRIBLE.

I certainly, as a customer, didn't deem them worthy of a phone call since they didn't think I was worthy of a cancelling email.

So I went and bought elsewhere. In these economic times, there are some companies out there that want my money.

In turn, I cancelled my account with them.

DISCLAIMER - All the above, while some is fact, does include my opinion. (To those threatened by companies who may try to persuade you with intimidation to remove your post, ALWAYS include the FACT that this is YOUR OPINION. Such companies such as the following ad on Google Search -

Remove RipOffReport Now - RipOffReport Fastest Clearing Firm‎

(((REDACTED)))
Suppress All Posts From Search Now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopHQcom/Internet-Select-StateProvince-Internet/ShopHQcom-Placed-Order-was-approved-money-debited-from-account-order-cancelled-Int-1107072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopHQ.com