Complaint Review: shopjimmy.com

• Updated: Sat, October 12, 2013

• Reported By: bahh87 — spotsylvania Virginia
shopjimmy.com
2300 West Highway 13 Burnsville, MN 55337 2300 West Highway 13, Minnesota USA

shopjimmy.com Shop Jimmy Wrong form of shipping and refused to refund money paid for shipping Burnsville Minnesota

*Author of original report: Jimmy has made me a happy customer

I ordered a part for my tv on a Thursday Selecting next day air with UPS as my shipping method. I paid $22.90 for shipping alone. As I expected I had placed my order too late for for my item to be shipped that day, so it shipped on Friday. I get the tracking number and check on my shipment Saturday morning and the delivery date is Monday. So I send an email to the shopjimmy.com customer service requesting my $22.90 be refunded to me, and the reply I get is "we do not deliver on saturdays, sorry." First of all, they do not deliver, that is not the service they offer. They ship the order and UPS delivers. Secondly UPS does deliver on saturdays especially if you paid for next day air.

After a few emails back and forth, I was quoted this from their shipping policy "Unless you upgrade your shipping method, any order in the US will arrive at your doorstep in 1-5 business days " and was told they do not offer a Saturday delivery, and UPS does not deliver on Saturdays without an extra fee. I consider selecting next day air and paying $22.90 in shipping an upgrade in shipping method. I know UPS does work and deliver on Saturdays. Its obvious that they dont know their own policies and when someone brings an issue like this to their attention, they refuse to help the customer and rip them off of their hard earned money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shopjimmycom/2300-West-Highway-13-Minnesota-55337/shopjimmycom-Shop-Jimmy-Wrong-form-of-shipping-and-refused-to-refund-money-paid-for-ship-1091549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shopjimmy.com

Jimmy has made me a happy customer

AUTHOR: bahh87 - ()

After posting this report, Jimmy from shopjimmy.com contacted me personally and refunded me my money. He also Mentioned some changes that should be coming to the site in shipping choises.