Complaint Review: shopkicksinstock

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: JackyR — Cane Ridge Tennessee
Internet USA

shopkicksinstock False Advertising Internet

I should have recongized that this site was a scam!! The website is full of faults and when e-mailing the business, take forever to respond. I saw the Concord Jordans for $205.00 (retail $140.00) a week before it was suppose to come out. I purchase 3 pair, paid $20 each for shipping, which advise me that I was suppose to get the shoes when I paid. I didn't get anything, no shipping number so I emailed the company. Then my paypal status change to in process, emailed again for the tracking number, still no luck. Monday came (two days after the shoes came out), I recevied an e-mail stating that I got a steal deal and that if I still wanted them, I could get them by Wednesday. Your website prmoise that I was going to get them earlier, WTF. Why would I wait 3 days after the shoes came out, paid you $75.00 extra to get it 4 days later!!! I'm glad that I paid it through paypal since I was able to dispute the charges. Someone did called me back and stated that the company mistakenly put up the wrong price and that I should have been called to pay the correct price. My apologies if it was your mistake but they kept dodging my question "Why wasn't the shoes shipped early as advised?" or at least why wasn't I contacted to advise that it wasn't going to be shipped until it came out because I didn't pay the "going price". Also went back to the site and they are selling the Jordan Carmine for $35.00 (size 12 only). This website is a joke and the company is a joke. I would advise seeking other alternatives if your looking for Jordan shoes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shopkicksinstock/internet/shopkicksinstock-False-Advertising-Internet-1144229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shopkicksinstock