Complaint Review: shopmiamistyle.com

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: angry consumer — los angeles California
shopmiamistyle.com
Internet USA

shopmiamistyle.com Shop Miami Style, Lucy Lopez they did not issue my refund and ignored my emails! internet miami, florida

*Author of original report: Is this how you close cases?

*UPDATE Employee: Pre-Sale Suit. Full Refund Provided.

I ordered a beautiful bikini set for my bachelorette party.  The bikini bottom came on time but the bikini top arrived weeks after my bachlorette party.  Angry at the delayed delivery, I returned the item and asked for a refund.  Lucy from Shop Miami Style was adament that I had already been issued a refund, which was completely unture.  Instead of following up on the issue they have completely stopped their correspondance with me.  Please do not order from Shop Miami Style.  They cannot be trusted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shopmiamistylecom/internet/shopmiamistylecom-Shop-Miami-Style-Lucy-Lopez-they-did-not-issue-my-refund-and-ignored-1084353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shopmiamistyle.com

Is this how you close cases?

AUTHOR: angry consumer - ()

I ordered a pre-sale swimsuit on April 19th.  The website specifically stated that the suit will be available to ship on May 1st.  I did not receive my suimsuit until end of May, days after the occasion I had purchased the suit for had passed. I returned the swimsuit and USPS tracking slip states that the swimsuit was returned to the seller on June 3rd.

Shop Miami Style refused to refund the order until END OF SEPTEMBER, after I had written a ripoff report about them.  I had already tried to get a refund issued through pay pal and the credit card company with no avail.

My credit card company let me know that because the 3 month window for contesting a charge has passed, there was nothing they can do to aid my refund process.  They also warned me that many internet companies draw out the refund process past the 3 month mark so that the customer is no longer able to contest the purchase with the credit card company.  Be wary of shady sellers like shopmiamistyle.com

Pre-Sale Suit. Full Refund Provided.

AUTHOR: Sales - ()

This customer ordered a presale suit, meaning suit was ordered prior to it becoming available for immediate shipping.  Documented 7 email correspondences with client.  Client was issued a full refund.  Case closed.